Pleasant View Veterinary Clinic is proud to serve the Lewistown PA area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Michaela Fry, who is a licensed, experienced Lewistown veterinarian.
Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. Pleasant View Veterinary Clinic stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
Providing a Range of Services to the Pet Community
We provide the following services to our patients:
- Wellness checkups. Our wellness checkups help us catch problems with your pet before they become serious. During wellness checkups, we perform a thorough examination of your pet's blood, feces, eyes, ears, coat, teeth and more. We'll also weigh your pet and answer any questions you might have about your pet's health.
- Vaccinations. Vaccinations help keep your pet healthy. Vaccinations prevent common illnesses and serious diseases, which can improve your pet's quality of life and prevent your pet from catching illnesses from other pets. Since vaccinations can even affect public health by stopping the spread of rabies, we take vaccinations very seriously. We'll even help you track your pet's vaccinations by keeping a schedule and reminding you when it's time for your pet to get booster shots.
- Surgery. Surgery may be necessary if your pet is injured or ill. We'll take your pet through the process, from pre-surgical procedures to post surgery rehabilitation. Your pet is in good hands because we have state of the art facilities and a talented team of veterinary professionals.
- Spaying and neutering. Spaying and neutering helps control the pet population and also prevents your pet from contracting serious illnesses (like cancer) later on in life.
- Dentistry. Your pet should make regular visits to the animal hospital for dentistry services like tooth cleanings, examinations, cavity fillings and more. We also perform tooth extractions when necessary, so your pet can have healthy teeth and gums.